We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
Ajenda Wellbeing & Beauty Treatments
£14 for Facial, £9 for Thai Foot Massage or £20 for Both (value up to £50)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Christmas may be over but the gifts are still coming.
- £14 for a facial from Ajenda Wellbeing.
- Choose between a deluxe or luxurious custom facial.
- £9 for a Thai foot massage.
- Or, £20 for both a facial and Thai foot massage.
I spent a fair bit of my Christmas break sitting on the sofa with a cup of tea in one hand, a packet of biscuits in the other and a pile of magazines on my lap. I poured over images of celebs with beautiful, flawless skin feeling a twinge of guilt about the neglect I've shown my own skin.
That can all be sorted with a little trip to Ajenda Wellbeing:
- £14 (instead of £30) for a Deluxe or Luxurious Custom facial.
- £9 (instead of £20) for a Thai foot massage.
- £20 (instead of £50) for both.
If you overindulged this Christmas with all the naughty stuff and your skin is looking a bit lacklustre then opt for the Deluxe Facial; this one hour treat includes a deep cleanse, exfoliation, a nourishing 20-minute massage and hydrating mask.
However, if you have particular skin concerns then go with the Luxurious Custom Facial, tailor-made for your needs. So whether your skin is acne-prone, sensitive, mature or dehydrated, they'll provide the best treatment to guarantee optimum results.
Stressheads will appreciate the deep sense of relief and wellbeing the Thai foot massage promotes. Lay back while your beauty therapist concentrates on stimulating pressure points on your feet that correspond with your internal organs . . . leaving you feeling completely relaxed.