We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
Health Smart Solutions
£10 for 6 Sessions of Kettlebell Training at Belfast Wellness Centre (value £25)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Kick-start the new year with a new challenge.
- £10 for six kettlebell training sessions with Belfast Wellness Centre.
- Burn twice the amount of calories in half the time.
- Classes for beginners and more advanced.
- Variety of times - daytime, evening and weekends available.
Kettles and bells each perform very useful functions, especially if you enjoy announcing church on a Sunday along with a freshly brewed hot cup of tea. If however, you're more into working out, strengthening those muscles and toning those abs then 'kettlebells' (one word people) is your man.
£10 for six sessions of kettlebell training at Belfast Wellness Centre (usual price £25).
Even though they don't work out together for obvious reasons, hot celebs such as Jennifer Aniston, Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt all use kettlebells to keep fit and toned. And why are these oddly shaped weights so good I hear you ask? Well, compared with other forms of exercise you burn twice the amount of calories in half the time.
All classes are just 30 minutes and suitable for both beginners and more experienced exercisers alike. Exercise intensity and kettlebell weight is adjusted to suit all abilities. In just a short 30 minutes you'll have a total body workout, improving resistance, cardio and core.
Each class is led by an experienced and enthusiastic instructor who will lead you through a series of exercises to activate over 400 muscles in one session, but don't worry about the aches and pains after, as a warm-up and cool down are included too.
Grab your coupon now and look forward to seeing noticeable results in a very short period of time.
Classes are held at the following times:
- Monday - 12.45pm, 5.30pm and 6.30pm
- Tuesday - 10am, 5.30pm and 7.30pm
- Wednesday - 12.45pm, 5.40pm and 6.30pm
- Thursday - 10am, 5.30pm and 6.30pm
- Friday - 5.30pm
- Sunday - 10.30am