On October 1st, 2014, we published revised versions of our Terms and Conditions. Your continued use of GrabOne means you agree to this revised document, so please take a few minutes to read and understand it. Ok, got it
We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
£17 for Indian Meal for 2, incl. 5 Indian Tapas Starters, 2 Mains, Pilau Rice, Naan & Poppadoms with Chutney (value up to £37.15)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- I've died and gone to food paradise.
- €17 for an Indian meal for two at Curry Paradise.
- Enjoy a selection of five Indian tapas to start, two main courses, a portion of pilau and naan and poppadoms with Chutney for two.
- Delicious authentic Indian cuisine.
- Avail of the BYOB policy (£2 corkage charge).
- Great alternative to Christmas turkey this December!
It doesn't take much to keep me happy, a nice meal with good company usually does the trick. And if that meal happens to be served up to me while I'm sitting in a nice restaurant, well, that sounds like paradise.
Grab a tasty Indian meal for two for just €17 at Curry Paradise. A delicious saving of 54% on the normal value.
Enjoy a great selection of five different Indian tapas dishes chosen from the main course selection to start, followed by two main courses, a portion of Pilau rice and naan along with poppadoms with chutney for two.
The menu has a sumptuous selection of authentic Indian meals (not all curries!) such as chicken makhani, rogan josh and biryani.
And the best thing (apart from the lip-smackingly good food) this restaurant is BYO, so you can bring your own bottle of wine and will only have to fork out £2 corkage per bottle.
So grab a coupon and you'll be in Curry Paradise, quite literally.