We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
Melt in May: £249pps for an 8-Night Self Catering Stay at the Club Monterrey Aparthotel in Ibiza incl. Flights (value £450)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Melt away in glorious May thanks to today's deal.
- Pay just £249 per person sharing for an eight-night self catering stay at Club Monterrey Aparthotel in Ibiza.
- Includes return flights from Dublin Airport .
- Pick up all your holiday essentials before you go.
- Ideal for those looking for a relaxing beach holiday.
- Close to Punta Pinet beach, the ideal place to escape the mundane.
Sometimes you just need to break away from the mundane. If your 7am alarm, horrendous traffic and clingfilm wrapped ham sandwiches are getting a little tiresome, maybe it's time to say goodbye to nine to five and delight in the unfamiliar for a while.
Pay just £249 per person sharing for an eight-night self catering break at the Club Monterrey Aparthotel in Ibiza, including flights for all those holiday essentials (normally £450). (Flights depart on May 9 from Dublin Airport).
Throw your flips-flops off and make the most of your apartment. It comes complete with your own private bathroom (including a shower and WC), a kitchenette, satellite TV, telephone, either a balcony or terrace and the all-important air conditioning.
If you fancy getting a little spoiled, take a walk downstairs and let Club Monterrey's talented chefs cook up treat in the buffet style restaurant. There's also a snack bar and pizzeria on site, you'll be spoilt for choice.
Nestled in a peaceful part of San Antonio Bay, the Club Monterrey Aparthotel is surrounded by lush gardens and offers friendly accommodation in a laid back resort. If it's a relaxing beach holiday you're after to escape the ordinary, you've found it.