On October 1st, 2014, we published revised versions of our Terms and Conditions. Your continued use of GrabOne means you agree to this revised document, so please take a few minutes to read and understand it. Ok, got it
We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
Relaxing Break in Tipperary: £56 for 1 Night or £96 for 2 Night Stay for 2 incl. Full Irish Breakfast and Late Check Out at Dundrum House Hotel
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- The perfect midweek escape.
- Pay £56 and you and one other can enjoy a night stay in the Dundrum House Hotel, Golf and Leisure Resort in Cashel, Co. Tipperary.
- Or pay £96 for a two night stay for two people.
- Kick-start your day with a delicious full Irish breakfast.
- Valid Sunday to Thursday.
For some, real luxury is defined as having a chauffeur driven car to drop you to work , a team of masseuses giving you the scalp and back massage of your life, or for others, it's simply not having to do the dishes.
But we think the true epitome of luxury can be found just down the M7 in Tipperary.
- Pay £56 and you and one other can enjoy a night's stay in the Dundrum House Hotel, Golf and Leisure Resort in Cashel, Co. Tipperary (regular price £128).
- Or pay £96 for a two night stay for two people (regular price £205).
You'll also get to enjoy a delicious full Irish breakfast and late check out.
Owned and run by the Crowe family; Dundrum House Hotel is housed in a beautifully restored 18th-century manor in the heart of Tipperary. The hotel is also home to a fantastic 18 hole championship golf course, which was designed by Philip Walton.
During your stay, there will be plenty to do. Perhaps you'll take a dip in the 21 meter pool, followed by a bubble in the jacuzzi, or for those who like it hot, the Swedish sauna and Turkish steam bath are the perfect retreat.
Fitness freaks can enjoy a good workout in the gym, or for those who want to truly relax, the hotel's wellness centre offers a range of luxury treatments.
Today's deal is the perfect opportunity for you and somebody special to enjoy a quiet getaway in the heart of Tipperary.