We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
Holyrood Hotel - Bundoran, Co. Donegal
Escape to Donegal: 1 (£62) or 2 (£109) Night Stay incl. Seaweed/Hydrotherapy Bath & Full Irish Breakfast at the Holyrood Hotel
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- It's not Hollywood but we think you'll like it.
- £62 for a one night stay at the Holyrood Hotel Bundoran.
- Or £109 for a two night stay.
- Includes seaweed or hydrotherapy bath and full Irish breakfast.
- Friendly, family run hotel.
- Explore the beautiful beaches and breathtaking scenery.
Sandy beaches, areas of unspolit scenic beauty and the warmest of welcomes, when it comes to relaxing holiday spots Donegal has it all.
- Pay £62 for a one night stay for two at the Holyrood Hotel Bundoran (regular price £164).
- Or just £109 for a two night stay for two people (regular price £320).
With a seaweed/hydrotherapy bath and full Irish breakfast included that's a pretty great saving of up to 65% on the normal value.
A family run hotel known for its warm welcome, the Holyrood Hotel has been in the McEniff family for three generations, making it the perfect retreat for a relaxing few days away.
Choose to stay either one or two nights and take the opportunity to explore the area's many Blue Flag Beaches or if you're feeling adventerous pack your hiking boots and climb the nearby Dartry mountains.
Back at the hotel you can relax with a luxurious pampering treatment; choose from a seaweed or hydrotherapy bath.
So if you want to relax and unwind but aren't sure where to go, grab today's deal and head north!