We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
£16 for Indian Meal for 2 incl. Poppadoms with Dips, Bhajee/ Vegetable Pakora & Mains with Rice at Moghul (value up to £45)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Put some spice back in your life.
- £16 for a meal for two people at Moghul Indian restaurant.
- Includes poppadoms with dips, two bhajee/vegetable pakora and two mains with rice.
- Feast on some delicious Indian food cooked by chef Bansi Lal, who has 40 years of culinary experience.
- Delight in food cooked using hand-picked spices which give that extra special traditional taste to each dish.
If the summer weather isn't hot enough for you it's time to experience something really tasty.
Pay just £16 for poppadoms with dips, two onion bhajee/vegetable pakora and two mains with rice at Moghul on Botanic Avenue.
That's a tasty saving on the normal value of £45.
Owned and operated by Bansi Lal - a chef with 40 years experience; Moghul's menu incorporates both traditional and classic flavours developed from traditional Northern Indian recipes and improved by Mr. Lal's culinary skills.
The word 'Moghul' translates literally as 'sophisticated flavours' and this is the ethos behind the restaurant's menu. Whet your appetite with some tasty poppadoms and a choice of either onion bhajee or vegetable pakora before selecting one of the delicious mains accompanied by your choice of rice.
The menu is rich in flavours and aroma, especially ground spices which are hand-picked abroad to ensure there is a traditional taste in each dish.
So if you're craving a bit of spice in your life and have a pallet that enjoys 'Moghul' grab today's deal and treat yourself to a delicious meal for two.