We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
From £10 for a 28 x 20cm Personalised Hard Cover Photo Book from Photo Deals
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Collect all your precious photos and collate them into a stunning photo book.
- From just £10 for a personalised hard cover 28x20cm photo book.
- Roughly A4 in size, this is a popular book for showing off full page landscape photographs.
- Display your pics on professionally printed pages.
- It'd make a perfect gift, not to mention a great addition to your coffee table!
- Price excludes delivery charge of £4.99.
Going digital has transformed how we take photos. Now nearly every event is caught on camera thanks to tiny digital cameras, fancy SLRs and handy camera phones.
But what use are these photos if they are hidden away on a phone or computer the whole time? It's just not the same looking at them on a small screen.
Change that with today's deal for a 28x20cm hard cover photo book from Photo Deals, choose from any of the following options (delivery just £4.99 per book ordered):
- £10 for a 20 page book (usually £44.99).
- £15 for a 40 page book (usually £59.99).
- £20 for a 60 page book (usually £74.99).
- £25 for a 80 page book (usually £99.99).
- £30 for a 100 page book (usually £114.99).
The book is roughly A4 size, so your pictures will be shown off in their full glory. And being landscape format, it's perfect for pictures of views, family groups and what not. The (customisable) hard cover adds real class to the book - it'll look great on your coffee table.
So how do you go about making a personalised photo book? Let me put you in the picture. First you use the simple online software to upload your chosen snaps and then arrange how you want them to appear in the book. You can customise everything, the style, the order, the cover, etc and add text, too. Then just click send and around 7-10 days later your book will arrive directly to your door. Easy.
Now that sounds a lot more appealing than staring at a screen when you want to show off your snaps.