We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
Portmarnock Hotel & Golf Links - Dublin
Enjoy a 1 (£48) or 2 (£80) Night Break for 2 at Portmarnock Hotel and Golf Links, incl. Bottle of Prosecco, Full Irish Breakfast and Late Check Out (value up to £203)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- You’ll be in no rush to leave the 4* Portmarnock Hotel and Golf Links, Co. Dublin.
- Pay just £48 for an overnight stay or £80 for two nights.
- Deal includes a bottle of Prosecco on arrival and a luxuriously late check out.
- First-class golfing and other attractions on your doorstep.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi and car parking.
- Easy access to Dublin city centre and airport.
- Perfect for a romantic getaway.
The frenetic pace of modern-day living means it’s all too easy to forget how to trundle happily along in the slow lane. But everyone needs to leave the fast lane occasionally – and what better place to do so than a luxury 4-star hotel which combines modern elegance with 19th century grandeur, and which just so happens to overlook a stunning white sand beach...
It's the famous 4* Portmarnock Hotel and Golf Links, Co. Dublin:
- £48 for a one-night stay for two including bottle of Prosecco, full Irish breakfast and late check out (value £145).
- £80 for a two-night stay for two including bottle of Prosecco, full Irish breakfast and late check out (value £203).
At Portmarnock Hotel, with its luxury spa, fabulous dining, glorious garden and highly ranked championship links course, you can indulge in a couple of days’ genuine “you” time.
We'd suggest heading out on to Portmarnock Beach where you'll find sand so smooth that you'll quickly realise where the beach's nickname of ‘the Velvet Strand’ comes from.
If your idea of heaven is taking a golf trolley for a walk, test your metal (and wood!) on the hotel’s internationally acclaimed championship course, designed by Bernhard Langer in true traditional links style.
Non-golfers will find plenty to see and do as the hotel is just 20 minutes away from Dublin city centre by train or car, while the charming villages of Malahide and Howth are even closer.
But if you really want to relax, we'd suggest that making use of special rates from the hotel including 15% off first your first spa treatment and 50% off your second. Now that's relaxing with style.
Our advice? Grab the deal, drop yourself into neutral and look forward to a night or two of proper relaxation.
“My family and I have just returned from a short break to this absolutely fabulous hotel. From start to finish the level of service was fantastic. The hotel itself is beautiful, spotlessly clean and delightful. The value for money was absolutely fantastic and we will definitely be back.” - B. McCaffrey, Glengormley - TripAdvisor - June 2012
“Kiwis on Tour - we stayed at the Portmarnock Hotel and Golf Links during our recent travels through Ireland. Our room was fantastic and provided a real surprise for us both. The staff were excellent as were the facilities. The golf course was far too good for me... I would recommend anytime....EXCELLENT.” - TripAdvisor - June 2012