We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
That Wee Cafe
£2 for Coffee or Tea & Breakfast Bap from That Wee Cafe (value £4)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- The most important meal of the day (according to my ma).
- £2 for coffee or tea and breakfast bap from That Wee Cafe.
- A friendly family-run cafe conveniently situated on the Falls Road.
- Choose sausage and egg or bacon and egg, all washed down by a tasty tea or coffee.
- Available Monday-Saturday 8am-4pm.
Your mother is full of wise words. Always bring a coat. Visit the little boys' room before you leave the house. Never skip breakfast. We can't help with the first two (you're on your own), but we're serving up a brekkie of champions to make sure her little cherub starts the day well.
Pay £2 for coffee or tea and a breakfast bap to take away from That Wee Cafe (value £4).
The breakfast bap is one of Belfast's best inventions, and sees many a hungry tummy right through 'til lunch. Today's deal will get you one of two killer combinations - sausage and egg or bacon and egg.
All washed down with either a tea or coffee from the friendly folk at the family-run That Wee Cafe on the Falls Road, a great little spot priding itself on serving up fresh, homemade food with top-quality coffee and a side helping of craic.
Grab a coupon now and silence that rumbly tummy. Your mother will be proud.