We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
Seaside Escape to Co. Dublin: 1-Night (£42) or 2-Night (£77) Stay for 2, incl. Breakfast & Late Check Out (value up to £160)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Blow away the cobwebs with the fresh seaside breeze.
- Pay just £42 for a one-night stay or £77 for a two-night stay for two people at the Waterside House Hotel, Co. Dublin, including breakfast and a late check out.
- Just 20 minutes from Dublin city centre and one hour from Belfast.
- Close to 12 superb golf courses, including three of the world's top 100.
- Avail of free courtesy bus to and from Dublin Airport and Donabate Train Station (8am-8pm).
- Hotel boasts acclaimed Samphire restaurant, Tower Bar & Bistro and beauty salon.
It's a well-known dilemma: do you opt for the captivating buzz of a city break or the more relaxing option of getting away from it all? There's no point sacrificing one for the other when you can have both, especially if you can also throw in stunning sea views while you're at it.
Pay just £42 for a one-night stay or £77 for a two-night stay for two people at the Waterside House Hotel, County Dublin, including breakfast and a late check out (value up to £160).
The Waterside House Hotel offers spectacular coastal views, a waterfront location, miles of sandy beaches and the sound of crashing waves as a backdrop to your picturesque stay at one of Dublin's best-loved hotels.
Its most unique attraction is the peaceful oasis it offers while being situated just 20 minutes from Dublin city centre - handy for those looking to pack some excitement into their stay.
The hotel is renowned for its excellent customer service and warm atmosphere, and is proudly run by the Slattery family, hoteliers since 1983, who will ensure that you have a memorable and comfortable stay.
Begin your day with a hearty full Irish breakfast. And then kick back on the seaview sun terrace to enjoy superb views of Lambay Island and Howth Head as you plan the afternoon ahead. If it's a bit of pampering you're after, why not organise a relaxing treatment at the Bliss Beauty Rooms?
Once the sea air has given you an appetite, you'll be ready to sample the critically acclaimed Samphire Restaurant, or enjoy the atmosphere at the Tower Bar & Bistro.
There's live entertainment offered in the hotel every weekend and golf lovers will be in their element with a choice of twelve golf courses nearby, three of which are listed in the world's top 100.