On October 1st, 2014, we published revised versions of our Terms and Conditions. Your continued use of GrabOne means you agree to this revised document, so please take a few minutes to read and understand it. Ok, got it
We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
Ulster Orchestra at Ulster Hall, Belfast
£28 for 2 Premium Tickets to Film Night: The Wild Wild West at The Waterfront on Feb. 23 (value £56)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- The perfect tunes to gallop off in the horizon to.
- £28 for two premium tickets to Film Night: The Wild Wild West! at The Waterfront, Belfast.
- Saturday February 23 at 7.45pm.
- Lyrical memories from great western flicks.
- Conducted by Carl Davis, film and television composer and performed by the Ulster Orchestra.
- A great Valentine's surprise for the man in your life.
You may not have a cowboy-tastic name like the Lone Ranger, Jessie James or ... Aloysius ... OK maybe not the last one, but that doesn't mean you can't humour those dreams of trekking out towards the horizon with your friendly steed, to the magnificent soundtrack of the world's favourite western movies.
Pay just £28 (instead of £56) for two premium tickets to Film Night: The Wild Wild West! at The Waterfront, Belfast on Saturday February 23.
Led by noteworthy film and television composer Carl Davis, you'll be led on a musical adventure through the Wild Wild West. Including music that played as the soundtrack to the cowboy journeys of Gary Cooper, Gregory Peck and Alan Ladd, you'll be in for a proper musical treat.
Sponsored by United Airlines, the show contains music from such western silver screen greats as The Big Country, High Noon, Shane, The Magnificent Seven and heaps more.
There are limited tickets available so get on your horse now!