Holyrood Hotel - Bundoran
£94 for 2-Night Stay for 2 incl. 4-Course Dinner with Bottle of Wine & Full Irish Breakfast or £109 to include Seaweed or Hydrotherapy Bath
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Treat yourself to an early Christmas present.
- £94 for a two-night stay at the Holyrood Hotel Bundoran.
- Pay £109 to include seaweed or hydrotherapy bath.
- Both options include full Irish breakfast and four-course dinner with bottle of wine.
- Friendly, family run hotel.
Sandy beaches, areas of unspolit scenic beauty and the warmest of welcomes. When it comes to relaxing holiday spots; Donegal has it all.
- Pay £94 for a two- night stay for two including a four-course dinner with bottle of wine and full Irish breakfast at the Holyrood Hotel Bundoran (regular price £199)
- Or pay £109 and enjoy all of the above with a seaweed bath or hydrotherapy bath (regular price £264).
A family run hotel known for its warm welcome, the Holyrood Hotel has been in the McEniff family for three generations, making it the perfect retreat for a relaxing few days away.
Take the opportunity to explore the area's many Blue Flag Beaches or if you're feeling adventurous pack your hiking boots and climb the nearby Dartry mountains. Back at the hotel you can tuck into a delicious four-course meal on one of the nights, washed down with a bottle of house wine.
And if you opt for today's second option you can indulge yourself with luxurious pampering treatment each; choose from a seaweed or hydrotherapy bath. So if you want to relax and unwind but aren't sure where to go, grab today's deal and head north!