£96 for a 2-Night Escape for 2 to Beautiful Donegal incl. Deluxe Room, Full Irish Breakfast, Glass of Wine each & Late Check Out at Jackson's Hotel (value up to £256)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Great scenery and an unmistakable buzz - Donegal has it all to offer.
- £96 for a two-night escape to Donegal for two people in a deluxe room with breakfast included each morning and a glass of wine each.
- Close to lively Ballybofey, Drumboe Woods, the River Finn and Trusk Lough.
- Relaxing family-run hotel with a cosy bar with live music and a great leisure centre too.
- Stay during the Christmas period and enjoy live entertainment in a magical Christmas wonderland.
- Family supplements available.
Donegal - it's hidden away up there on the North West coast of our lovely island and we really don't explore it enough. With friendly people, great scenery and lots more besides - Donegal has it all to offer.
Pay £96 for a two-night escape to Donegal for two people in a deluxe room with breakfast each morning, a glass of wine each and a late check out (usual price up to £256).
Children up to and including the age of 12 can also stay for a supplement of €25 per child which includes breakfast and an upgrade to a family room.
Jackson's Hotel, based in Ballybofey in the heart of Donegal, offers a wealth of attractions to its guests including a cosy bistro, lively bar, fantastic restaurant and a great leisure centre too with a steam room, sauna, swimming pool and jacuzzi.
Beautifully located on the banks of the River Finn and flanked by the Drumboe Woods, Jackson's is the perfect balance between quiet country scenery and convenient proximity to the busy town of Ballybofey.
During your stay you can choose to go for a quiet stroll along the Bluestack Way or for the more seasoned walker - Bealach na Gaeltachta - a series of long distance walks through the countryside of Donegal.
Feeling hungry? As well as offering the finest selection of foods, Jackson's Garden Restaurant offers you a relaxing and pleasant dining experience with beautiful views of the hotel's gardens, the River Finn and Drumboe Woods.
In all today's deal is the perfect opportunity for a relaxing break away in a lovely part of Donegal with plenty to keep you occupied and the friendly staff in Jackson's Hotel to ensure you enjoy your stay. So grab this deal and book today so you've something nice to look forward to!