Dive in to Dublin: 1 (£50) or 2 (£84) Night Stay for 2 incl. Breakfast, Bottle of Wine on Arrival and Late Check Out at The Maldron Citywest (value up to £168)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Looking for a hassle-free mini break?
- Pay just £50 for a one night stay for two in the Maldron Citywest.
- Or a two night stay for two for just £84.
- Includes a bottle of wine on arrival, breakfast and a late check out at 3pm.
- Just off the N7 in Kingswood Village and close to M50.
- 10-minute drive to Liffey Valley Shopping Centre, 20-minutes to Dundrum Centre and 15-minutes from Blanchardstown Centre.
Sometimes you just need a change of scene. Y'know, a bit of time to chill out and gather your thoughts without worrying about all those niggling issues that keep you awake at night - once you enjoy a nice relaxing break you may realise that they're not worth worrying about at all.
Grab your bits and pieces and enjoy a one night stay for £50 (instead of £100) or a two night stay for £84 (instead of £168) for two at the Maldron Citywest, including breakfast, bottle of wine on arrival and a late check out at 3pm.
Snuggle under your crisp white duvet in your spacious and modern room where you'll find everything at hand to make your stay comfortable, including a multi channel TV, broadband and an en suite bathroom with an invigorating power shower.
You'll receive a hearty full Irish breakfast as part of the deal providing you with some much needed sustenance for the day ahead.
How you spend your day is entirely up to you. Hop on the Luas and hit the shops in town or if you're looking for a more chilled out day, visit the nearby Avoca store and satisfy your sweet cravings with some mouthwatering treats.
The hotel is located just off the N7 so you'll have no trouble getting there or making your way to the nearby attractions in Wicklow, Kildare and Dublin.
So grab a coupon now and enjoy a much-deserved little break.