The Station House Hotel - Co. Meath
A Midweek Escape for 2: Enjoy a 1-Night (£42) or 2-Night (£76) Stay at the Award-Winning Station House Hotel Meath, incl. Breakfast & Late Check Out (value up to £160)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Get away from it all with ease.
- Enjoy a one-night (£42) or two-night (£76) stay for two people in the award-winning Station House Hotel, Meath.
- Includes breakfast and a very welcome late check out.
- A former train station lovingly restored into a luxury country retreat.
- Relax in the hotel's beautifully sculpted private gardens.
- Just 30 minutes from Dublin and 90 minutes from Belfast.
- Deal valid Sunday - Thursday inclusive.
If you're looking for a thoroughly relaxing stay then you'll find it at The Station House Hotel. It offers all the space and comfort of home, if your home is decorated with beautiful and refined period features, sculpted gardens and comes complete with a multi-award winning restaurant that is.
Switch off and unwind with a midweek stay in the award-winning Station House Hotel, Meath. Enjoy a one night stay for two people for just £42 (usually £84) or a two night stay for two people for £76 (usually £160), including breakfast and a late check out.
The charming and cosy en suite bedrooms offer guests the chance to unwind in complete comfort. The rooms feature all modern conveniences such as TV, trouser press, tea and coffee making facilities as well as fresh fruit and the day's newspaper. But what makes the Station House Hotel stand out from other hotels is that each guest room is uniquely decorated with an individual touch so that no two rooms are exactly alike.
Spend the afternoon relaxing with a book or newspaper in the enchanting manicured gardens, or if you're looking for something more, the hotel's location in Kilmessan provides you with the perfect base for exploring Meath's heritage and archaeological sites.
A full Irish or continental breakfast is included in the deal as well as a very welcome late checkout, giving you plenty of time to gather your bearings before heading back to the hustle and bustle of the daily grind.